BATTLE SPEC 2.0 ARMOUR
[ ACTIVE TROOPING ARMOUR v2 ]
This ready-to-wear armour has been specifically developed for costuming. Cast from modified moulds the armour conforms to the body whilst maintaining an incredible level of original detail. Andrew Ainsworth and his team have used modern thermoplastics and time tested techniques to produce a set of armour that flexes and is light enough to wear all day. The surface finish is a fine satin - less likely to scuff and can be cleaned/maintained without compromising the appearance of the armour.
- New Glossier ABS Material
- Thermal Detonator now with metal clips
- Made of a lightweight, durable ABS
- Tough and light to enable dynamic costuming activities
- Satin gloss level/colour match to SDS Battle Spec. Helmets
- Ready-to-wear straight out of the box
- Integrated strap system
- Black body suit/ gloves and hand armour included
Body dimension accommodation – typically 5’6 to 6’2 (165-185cm) with various builds. However the armour can be adapted for people outside these core dimensions.
For more images and information please click this Link to vist our sister site, SHEPPERTON DESIGN STUDIOS.
You can also click the product name to jump to that product.