IMPERIAL GUNNER [JAWBONE]
An original ANH helmet, from the original film prop maker. The Imperial Gunner (Jawbone) helmet is cast from the moulds used for ANH, and accurately replicates the appearance and finish of the helmets you see in the film. It’s designed to be worn or displayed in your collection, so add a piece of movie memorabilia into your life today.
- Signed by the original prop maker, Andrew Ainsworth
- Square display stand included
- Made from Acrylic capped black ABS
- Dark Acrylic wrap around visor
- Communications ear piece with aerial
- Internal foam swab for comfort
- Chin strap and chin moulding
- Certificate of Authenticity
I love it! Used it in my application for the 501st Legion!
If your looking for a screen accurate pice of Star Wars memorobilia, look no further!
Deffenetly worth to buy!
Mark Millichamp | Germany | August 2017created_date-year]
Nice and accurate helmet! Its everything it says it is in the description and a must have for any collector! All around i will recommend the SDS because of the good communication/service, fast shipping and the items itself are well made and put together! Looks just like they do in the movies, repeat costumer
Svein Jessie Eriksen | Norway | February 2014created_date-year]
|Material||Black 2 mm Acrylic Capped ABS|
|Signed by Andrew Ainsworth||YES|
|Size||Once size fits all|