Cast from the original 1976 moulds, the Imperial Pilot chest is a unique collectible that doesn’t get more accurate than this. A meticulous replica that’s made to endure your Trooping commitments, and also looks great displayed as part of your collection. Order your own part of ANH history today.
- Personally signed by the creator, Andrew Ainsworth
- Supplied with mannequin (Tie helmet not included)
- Front chest and rear moulded from Acrylic capped black ABS.
- Shoulder straps fixed with velcro, large plate washers, and 8mm nylon bolts with black nut cover.
- Chest Box made from black ABS with acrylic handmade switchgear.
- Handmade greeblies from aluminium.
- PVC wire reinforced flexible breathing pipe from the original 1976 supplier.
- Breathing pipe fixed in the chest box and loose to be easily fixed in the helmet. (available separately)
- Armour can be taken off the display stand to wear.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.