[ ANH 1976 REPLICA]
Our ready-to-wear armour is expertly made and the most authentic set available. Cast from 'A New Hope' legacy moulds this armour maintains an incredible level of detail. Andrew Ainsworth and his team have used modern thermoplastics and time tested techniques to produce a set of armour that looks great on a mannequin and can be worn for active trooping.
Included in the Combo Deal:** (depending on selection)
- Original Stormtrooper Armour (Signature Addition)
- Hero (Signature Addition) + Neck Seal
- Body suit
- Gloves with hand plates
- Thermal detonator with metal clips
- HD Gloss Acrylic Capped ABS
- Custom fabricated composite material with a HD Gloss Acrylic outer layer with a white flexible ABS backing able to withstand the wear and tear of costuming events. So, you get the best performance out of both materials.
- Strong enough to withstand the rigours of costuming too!
- Ready-to-wear straight out of the box.
- Professional ‘popper’ integrated strap system.
- Accommodates various body dimensions – typically 5’6 to 6’2 (165-185cm) with various builds.
- Can be adapted for people outside these core dimensions.
Since seeing Star Wars as a child I'd always wanted a Stormtrooper outfit. Close to £1500 and in my eyes worth every penny. As soon as I had it in my hands it was on with the suit and it fit perfectly. (182cm tall and slim build). I wore it down our cul-de-sac and a few kids came out for photos, the look on their faces is priceless.
The detail is amazing. When not in use I have the outfit displayed on a mannequin in the corner of my living room.
Also worth having getting is the E11 Blaster to go with it, a nice addition and the finishing touch to your armour.
On a personal note I'd like to thank Andrew and his team for all his help making this dream come true and for the time he spent showing me around the workshop. Great service.
Roland Hall | Devon | December 2016
|Once size fits all
|White 2 mm Acrylic Capped ABS
|Signed by Andrew Ainsworth