[ ANH 1976 REPLICA]
Our ready-to-wear armour is expertly made and the most authentic set available. Cast from 'A New Hope' legacy moulds this armour maintains an incredible level of detail. Andrew Ainsworth and his team have used modern thermoplastics and time tested techniques to produce a set of armour that looks great on a mannequin and can be worn for active trooping.
- Made of Acrylic Capped ABS
- Strong enough to withstand the rigours of costuming
- Gloss level/Colour match to the original helmets
- Ready-to-wear straight out of the box
- Integrated strap system
- Black body suit/ gloves and hand armour included
- Signed by Andrew Ainsworth
Body dimension accommodation – typically 5’6 to 6’2 (165-185cm) with various builds. However the armour can be adapted for people outside these core dimensions.
For more images and information please click this Link to vist our sister site, SHEPPERTON DESIGN STUDIOS.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
|Material||White 2 mm Acrylic Capped ABS|
|Signed by Andrew Ainsworth||YES|
|Size||Once size fits all|