ORIGINAL STORMTROOPER [HERO]
Cast from the original 1976 moulds, the original range is the most accurate replica of the on-screen stormtroopers. The Hero helmet was used by the leading actors and incorporates a number of distinct facial characteristics.
- Hand Painted - small frown/mouth/ears
- Lowered Brow Trim
- Blister/Bubble Eye Lenses
- Thin Decals (not cheap thick printed vinyl)
- Single Ear Screw
- Supplied with display stand and brushed metal plaque
- Signed by the original maker, Andrew Ainsworth
- Certificate of Authenticity and serial numbered
Made with white 2 mm Acrylic Capped ABS to match the original 1976 film colour tones.
For more images and information please click this Link to visit our sister site, SHEPPERTON DESIGN STUDIOS.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
I still can't believe I own a Original helmet made by Andrew Ainsworth himself from the original 1976 ANH moulds. A dream come true for me and a real piece of movie history.
Just ordered the neck seal also to compliment it.
|Size||Once size fits all|
|Material||White 2 mm Acrylic Capped ABS|
|Signed by Andrew Ainsworth||YES|
|Added Option||Display Case|