ORIGINAL STORMTROOPER [STUNT]
IMPERIAL HELMET(Signature Addition)
Cast from the original 1976 moulds, the original range is the most accurate replica of the on-screen stormtroopers. The Stunt helmet features a number of distinct facial characteristics
- High Brow
- Hand painted - Extended Frown/mouth/ears
- Extended Frown
- Flat green Acetate lenses as used in the original on-screen Stunt helmets
- "Hovi Mix Pa" mic tips cast from original piece
- Supplied with display stand and brushed metal plaque
- Signed by the original maker, Andrew Ainsworth
- Certificate of authenticity and serial numbered
Made of white 2mm Styrene to match the original film colour tones.
For more images and information please click this Link to visit our sister site, SHEPPERTON DESIGN STUDIOS.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
I don’t wear it and it is not kept in direct sunlight.
There has been no yellowing of the ABS and is still the bright white that it came in straight out of the box.
Transfers are still great shape and not peeling. Over the years a few pieces have come and gone from my collection but this will always be there. Give it the odd dusting from time to time but it is kept in a case. I still get the same day one fascination from the helmet, with all its little oddities such as the tear and hand made construction.
|Size||Once size fits all|
|Material||White 2 mm Acrylic Capped ABS|
|Signed by Andrew Ainsworth||YES|