[ ANH 1976 REPLICA]
Our ready-to-wear armour is expertly made and the most authentic set available. Cast from 'A New Hope' legacy moulds this armour maintains an incredible level of detail. Andrew Ainsworth and his team have used modern thermoplastics and time tested techniques to produce a set of armour that looks great on a mannequin and can be worn for active trooping.
Combo Deal MAX Saving £414.97*
Included in the Combo Deal:** (depending on selection)
- Original Stormtrooper Armour (Signature Addition)
- Hero (Signature Addition) + Neck Seal or Stunt (Signature Addition) + Neck Seal
- Body suit
- Gloves with hand plates
- Thermal detonator with metal clips
- HD Gloss Acrylic Capped ABS
- Custom fabricated composite material with a HD Gloss Acrylic outer layer with a white flexible ABS backing able to withstand the wear and tear of costuming events. So, you get the best performance out of both materials.
- Strong enough to withstand the rigours of costuming too!
- Ready-to-wear straight out of the box.
- Professional ‘popper’ integrated strap system.
- Accommodates various body dimensions – typically 5’6 to 6’2 (165-185cm) with various builds.
- Can be adapted for people outside these core dimensions.
* Compared to buying separately
£999.99 Original Stormtrooper Armour (Signature Addition)
£549.99 Hero (Signature Addition)
£29.99 Neck Seal
£199.99 E11 Collector Edition
£49.99 Leather Holster
£149.99 Leather Boots
£1979.94 £1564.97 Save £414.97
**Combo Extras Discount when selected above.
E11 Cosplay Edition
£99.99 £89.99 Save £10
E11 Standard Blaster
£169.99 £149.99 Save £20
E11 Collector Edition
£199.99 £174.99 Save £25
£49.99 £39.99 Save £10
£149.99 £99.99 Save £50
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
I was speechless when I put it on, and I knew it wasn't just me when I left the hotel room for the 2016 Dallas Comic Con and had roughly 116 pictures taken of me before I even walked through the convention center door. Over the course of the 3 day convention I had easily over 1500 plus pictures taken of me in this armor, I even made it into 2 wedding photo shoots that were being held at the hotel. If you are wondering weather you should buy this armor or somebody else's armor, Go no further, just buy this one and know that you just bought the best in the market. I am 6 feet tall exactly and weigh about 195 and this armor fit perfectly. You can see that it easily could be adjusted to somebody taller or shorter due to the placement of the adjustment straps.
To Andrew and Shepperton Studios, hats off to you, this was amazing work and thank you for build me such a fine piece of Star Wars history.